Senior Medical Writer
Location: Headquarters - Berkeley, CA
Reports to: CMO
Summary & Scope of Position:
Works independently, and in collaboration with Clinical, Regulatory, and Biometrics, to develop and author clinical documents in accordance with ICH Guidelines. Coordinate the review and approval process of documents they author.
- Working with a multifunctional team, authors assigned protocols, final study reports, manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed biomedical journals, meeting abstracts, internal reports, and presentations.
- Interact with various departments (e.g., Clinical, Regulatory, and Data Management) to collect information, analyze data, and synthesize it into documents.
- Generate and track timelines assigned projects.
- May develop or revise templates, SOPs, or guidelines for regulatory clinical documents. Provide guidance or supervision to other MSW personnel, formally or informally.
- Stay abreast of information and technology by attending professional meetings and reading.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- May be an individual contributor or supervise Medical Editors and/or consultants.
Job Responsibilities, Requirements and Education:
- BS with 7+ years medical writing experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or MS with 3+ years direct experience in medical writing or equivalent.
- Must have excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate correctly and persuasively in English, and to use medical terminology accurately.
- Requires in depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and ability to manage multiple projects, interact with multi-disciplinary teams, and work independently.
- Ability to use judgment based upon standards and polices and meeting timelines.
- Ability to analyze problems/situations, develop and implement solutions.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies. We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners. Aduro headquarter office is located in Berkeley, California and international office located in Oss, The Netherlands.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter including a statement of interest, availability, and experience in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer