Research Associate – Immune Monitoring & Biomarker Development
Location: Berkeley, CA – USA
Reports To: Senior Scientist, Immune Monitoring / Biomarker Development
Summary & Scope of Position:
We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented Research Associate with sample management experience to join the Immune Monitoring & Biomarker Development team. The main role for this position is maintenance and management of sample biorepository; however this role will also support immune monitoring of subjects enrolled in Aduro-sponsored cancer immunotherapy clinical trials.
- Maintain/update clinical sample database
- Retrieve and input samples into biorepository
- Work with Clinical Operations to resolve and track discrepancies
- Aliquot and label biospecimens
- Assist with basic immune assays (ELISA, Luminex, PBMC Processing)
- B.S in Biology/Immunology or related major with at least 1 year laboratory (academic or industry) experience. Prior biorepository experience a plus.
- Experience working under SOPs.
- Experience with human biological samples.
- Familiarity with standard immune assays (ELISA, Flow cytometry, Luminex).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain strong organizational and effective time management skills.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and to adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word) and database software. Prior LIMS experience a plus.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases. We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners. Aduro headquarter office is located in Berkeley, California and international office located in Oss, The Netherlands.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter including a statement of interest, availability, and experience in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer