Research Associate Analytical Development
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination, that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases. We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners. Aduro Biotech Europe is based in Oss, The Netherlands. To strengthen our team we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Research Associate Analytical Development
Location: Oss, The Netherlands
Summary & Scope of Position:
The Analytical Development Research Associate will participate in the Aduro Antibody Technology Platform which focuses on the identification and characterization of new antibodies for the potential treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases.
The Analytical Development RA will introduce, develop and improve analytical methods for (extended) antibody characterization. Participates in comparability studies and works on formulation development. Will generate and maintain method descriptions and analytical procedures.
Analyses process samples using biochemical and analytical chemistry assay techniques such as size exclusion (SE-UHPLC), purity by capillary electrophoresis (CE-SDS), protein binding (BLI), size distribution (DLS), and thermal stability (DSC). Communicates results of experiments to the project team.
- BSc level in biotechnology, biochemistry or life sciences
- Over 5 years relevant work experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry
- In depth knowledge of, and experience in a broad range of analytical techniques
- Develop and execute protocols for test method and equipment qualification
- Responsible for method development and the use of state of the art equipment
- Ensures timely methods transfers to CRO’s, including protocols and reports
- Experience with upstream and/or downstream development is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to (out)perform in a team
Aduro Biotech Europe offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a qualified candidate, please send us your resume and cover letter including a statement of interest, availability, and experience in Word or PDF format to: careersABE@aduro.com. Please make reference to “ABE-1709”. For more information you can call Aduro Biotech Europe at phone number: +31 (0) 88 012 1400.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.