Temp Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: Berkeley, CA – USA
Reports Into: Chief Medical Officer
Summary & Scope of Position:
This person will be a member of the Aduro Administrative Team who is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Medical Officer, Chief Scientific Officer, and their management team members which may include Development and Research. This position requires political acumen, exceptional communication skills, proven organizational capabilities and extensive administrative experience. Ideal candidate will be willing to roll up their sleeves, jump in, and have fun.
- Collectively manage multiple calendars, including extensive organizing, scheduling and setting up meetings.
- Process expense reports on behalf of CMO and CSO.
- Perform variety of routine clerical activities including monitoring and maintaining files, scanning documents, copying, and/or performing other related activities.
- Setup conference calls often involving internal and external parties, using audio and web-based meeting technologies. Provide event coordination and scheduling of meetings as needed.
- Plan all aspects and logistics of domestic/international travel activities for business and scientific conferences/meetings. Prepare detailed itineraries, maintain travel records, and process expense reports.
- Contract Liaison and Ambassador to AX purchasing system and Concur.
- Coordinate meetings, including conference room details, catering, and schedule with other internal/external administrative offices.
- Function as internal liaison with other Administrators and department team members.
- Prepare, format, copy edit, and distribute documents and presentations including checking documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS, preferred.
- 5 - 8 years of experience providing high-quality team administrative support and supporting corporate executives.
- Advanced MS Office skills. Preference given to candidates with very strong PowerPoint skills. Experience with MS Dynamics AX and Concur, a plus.
- Previous multiple calendar management, event coordination, and both domestic and international travel arrangement experience needed.
- Biotech/pharma knowledge or experience, preferred.
- Positive attitude and proactive approach to help with a strong passion for working in the biopharmaceutical industry to advance therapeutics that treat cancer and other diseases.
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities quickly with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and editing.
- Superior organizational, administrative, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability work well independently and collaboratively.
- Must have high degree of professionalism and ability to work with little or no direction; and be strong team player.
- Willingness to acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Ability to handle sensitive information discreetly and effectively.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases. We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners. Aduro headquarter office is in Berkeley, California and with the international office located in Oss, The Netherlands.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter including a statement of interest, availability, and experience in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer