Associate Director, Supply Chain
Location: Berkeley, CA – USA
Summary & Scope of Position:
This position will be responsible for clinical supply chain forecasting and projections, clinical drug product packaging, labeling, and distribution for all Aduro investigational products. The position will lead interactions with key storage and distribution providers in the US and EU. In addition, the Associate Director, Supply Chain will be responsible for supply chain services including but not limited to inventory strategies, inventory levels and controls, forecast accuracy, and product shipments.
- Build robust internal inventory system
- Maintain updated clinical drug product inventory
- Collaborate with business partners and GMP / GDP-regulated vendors to ensure successful planning, execution and delivery of projects
- Oversee outsourced shipper qualification activities
- Manage shipments for drug products to and from CMOs (both domestic and international)
- Ensure activities and deliverables are in compliance with FDA, EMA and local regulations and guidelines, ICH guidelines, Aduro policies, SOP’s and best practices
- Project drug usage and schedule drug kit builds
- Manage ancillary clinical supply chain for dosing kits, specimen labels, etc.
- Manage the development and review of routine supply chain metrics reports/dashboards
- Track all shipment issues (damage, temperature excursions, non-compliance, etc.) and work to resolve recurring problems with permanent solutions
- Participate in cross-functional meetings as subject matter expert as required
- Work with the Quality organization to develop and implement appropriate supply chain policies and SOPs
- Work with Commercial organization to select commercial supply chain vendor
- A Bachelor’s degree and 6-10 years’ experience in Supply Chain or planning operations/clinical supply management in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience implementing clinical supply chain management systems with an understanding of IWRS selection, design and management
- Significant training and demonstrated experience in regulated manufacturing and supply chain setting, including knowledge of GDP (Good Distribution Practice) and cGMP(current Good Manufacturing Practice) regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated strong ability for problem-solving, decision-making, plus analytical and systematic thinking
- Solid organizational, time management and project management skills
- Experience with MS Office: Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Project
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- APICS certification preferred
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases. We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners. Aduro is located in Berkeley, California.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter including a statement of interest, availability, and experience in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer